3M N95 1860 Mask Particulate Respirator KN95 Mask 9502+ Layers – 10 Pack
This health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- 3M N95 1860 Mask Particulate Respirator
- NIOSH approved N95.
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control.
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask.
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101.
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862.
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- Collapse resistant cup shape design.
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear.
Specification: 3M N95 1860 Mask Particulate Respirator KN95 Face Mask – 10 Pack
Advanced Electrostatic Media|
|Dimensions||4.53 × 4.53 × 1 in|