ILIFE W400 Floor Washing Robot Shinebot Navigation Large Water Tank Kitchen Cleaning Planned Cleaning Route disinfection
The iLife W400 Floor Washing Robot doesn’t offer all the bells and whistles of pricier models, but it’s easy to use, quiet, has good battery life, Like many other robot mops on the market, it cleans with water only and isn’t recommended for use with cleaning solution, which might be a deal breaker for you in the age of COVID-19. The W400 doesn’t unseat our current Editors’ Choice robot mop, the iRobot Braava Jet m6, which features smart navigation capabilities, app and voice control, and can be used with a cleaning solution. But the W400 is half the price and does a good job removing dirt, smudges, and footprints from your floor.
- The All-New TidalPower Cleaning System with patented technology: sprays the floor with clean water to soften stains, scrubs the floor with a microfiber roller, removes dirty water with superior suction power and wipes off residues with a rubber scraper, leaving the hard floors spotless. Please fill water tank according to the instruction and press “CLEAN”
- Separated compartments for clean and dirty water: one 0.85L water tank to spray clean water and one 0.9L water tank to collect dirty water. This greatly improves the cleaning efficiency and properly collects the dirty water for easy disposal.
- Tackles and removes thick household stains on all kinds of hard floors, including sauces, paint and footprints. Also great for removing water from kitchen and bathroom floors to help prevent falls on slippery surfaces.
- Choose Path Mode with a full water tank to work 30-40 minutes covering around 400 sq ft. Area Mode will clean a specific area (around 270 sq.ft) in front of the robot along a systematic path. Use Spot Mode for a deep cleaning with increased suction in a 0.8m x 0.8m area, suitable for concentrated or thick stains. Edge Mode can be used to clean along the edges of walls and corners.
- Tips: After the Shinebot washing is complete, there will be a small amount of water on the floor when you lift the robot. Roller and Scraper Blade must be installed before each cleaning, approximate time 10 seconds. A manual recharge will be required when the Shinebot’s battery is fully exhausted since an automatic docking of a washing/scrubbing robot would be a hazard.A 12-month warranty and U.S. customer service team provides you with peace of mind and great service.
We offer a 2-years warranty for customers in EU countries, 1-year warranty in other countries. If the robot has any problems, please contact us to handle your problem according to the actual situation. Including but not limited to: send the robot to the after-sales point for repair, replace the accessories for yourself with the video installation, change machine, etc.
For the artificially damaged, you need to pay at your own expense for the repair of your robot.
TidalPower Cleaning System
TidalPower Cleaning System thoroughly cleans stubborn stains while protecting the floor.
With a large handle on top of the W400, you can easily move the robot to each cleaning area or the charging dock.
Clean/Dirty Water Separation
Separated compartments for clean water (0.85L tank) and dirty water (0.9L tank) with individual inlet and outlet ensures an efficient cleaning.
4 Different Cleaning Modes
Path Mode: Methodically cover a large space to avoid repeating or skipping any areas.
Sprays the floor with clean water to loosen stubborn stains.
Ultrafine fiber roller washes the floor with gentle scrubs at a high frequency.
Superior suction lifts the dirty water into a separate tank for easy disposal.
Rubber Scraper wipes off residues, leaving the hard floors spotless.
Specification: ILIFE W400 Floor Washing Robot Vacuum Cleaner
51 reviews for ILIFE W400 Floor Washing Robot Vacuum Cleaner